House Spyre's sigil is traditionally a red raven on a grey field. Their house motto is "Wealth of the Sea"
The head of the house is Ryden Spyre, a loyal vassal of House Greyjoy and a famed captain. The Spyres fought for the Greyjoys during the infamous Greyjoy Rebellion. The Spyres suffered large casualties but remained intact, however.
The Spyres are considered to be one of the best sailors in the Seven Kingdoms. Instead of an ancestral weapon, the Spyres have kept an ancestral battleship named Red Lady. Simultaneously, the Spyres are also one of the richest houses in the Iron Islands, having enough wealth to supply the Greyjoys with a massive fleet of their own.
- Lord Ryden Spyre, Lord of Spyral and captain of the Red Lady. Head of the house.
- His eldest son, Captain Koryn Spyre, captain of the Damned Whore.
- His second son, Captain Gerrad Spyre, captain of the Maidstone.
- His eldest daughter, Captain Thalina Spyre, captain of the Golden Fear.
- His second daughter, Captain Taryne Spyre, captain of Aegon's Bane.
- His third and youngest son, Lawren Spyre, called "Lawren Landfucker", a pirate and reaver.
Sworn to House Spyre
Household and allies
- Cedric Merlyn, master-at-arms and first mate of the Red Lady.