House Nolliner of Flockpeak is a noble house of landed knights from the Vale. They are called the 'Freys of the Vale', being an overpopulated house. Their words are "See us fly".
House Nolliner embraces war and battle above all else, which made them somewhat hostile towards the Arryn's when they were not brought into the War of the Five Kings. During Robert's Rebellion, the house lost many members, even though according to the Arryn's, it was a small loss to their numbers.
As a house of Knights, it is not expected for a man from this house to not be a knight.
House Nolliner at the end of the third century
- Ser Royce Nolliner, head of House Nolliner.
- Ser Ellion Nolliner, eldest son and heir of Ser Royce.
- Mirenda Nolliner, eldest daughter of Ser Royce, married to a member of House Melcolm.
- Alyssa Nolliner, second daughter of Ser Royce
- Ser Addam Nolliner, youngest son of Ser Royce
- Lady Jayde Nolliner, youngest daughter of Ser Royce. Wife of Ser Durwon Ollington.
Members of House Nolliner with an unknown relation to Royce Nolliner
- Agella Nolliner
- Jeyne Nolliner
- Ser Howar Nolliner
- Ser Harrion Nolliner
- Ser Anderon Nolliner
- Ser Niclas Nolliner
- Ser Chrestan Nolliner
- Ser Rupert Nolliner
- Ser Brant Nolliner
- Ser Janos Nolliner
- Ser Jaremy Nolliner
- Ser Jon Nolliner
- Ser Luthor Nolliner
- Ser Symon Stone